Tuesday, October 27
10:45 a.m. EST Welcoming Remarks
11:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. EST Session 1- Fireside Chat
During this session a top industry executive sits down with a Cargo Facts editor for a one-on-one frank discussion on current industry trends, challenges and opportunities.
11:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. EST Session 2 - Refiling air cargo’s flight plan: Growth opportunities and obstacles in global airfreight (panel)
- Market dynamics and hindrances in the medium and long term
- The role of combination carriers — will their reliance on freighters change?
- How damaged is the air cargo supply chain?
- Responding to burgeoning e-commerce and volatile capacity in the lower hold
- An assessment of geopolitical and global trade factors
Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in breakouts during this session lead by speakers from the panel.
1:00 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. EST Midday break, lunch and one-on-one meetings, sponsored breakout sessions
- Opportunity for 1:1 meetings with attendees and Sponsors
- Participate in sponsored breakout sessions
- Visit our Sponsors at their virtual booths
2:15 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. EST Session 3- Powering the next generation: engines, engine supply chain and maintenance (panel)
- Post-pandemic engine availability and values
- MRO opportunities and challenges
- Fuel prices and environmental sustainability
- Supply chain considerations for engines and spare parts
3:15 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. EST Session 4 - EFW Market Spotlight: EFW presents its views on current industry dynamics and trends (presentation)
4:00 p.m. - 4:15 p.m. EST Session 5 - Pulse of the market: Dynamic poll session on market trends and conditions to give attendees immediate industry insights
In this interactive session, attendees will take part in a series of live polls to gauge the state of the air cargo and freighter aircraft industry through the eyes of fellow industry executives. Results will be presented in real time, with expert commentary from an industry executive.
4:15 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST Session 6 - Big birds and plenty of pallets: Will renewed interest in widebody freighters last? (panel)
- Feedstock availability and timelines for fleet renewal
- Charter fleet and demand
- Conversion forecast