Can I Schedule 1:1 Meetings with Other Attendees? Yes, you can send meeting requests to other attendees inside of the platform. The duration of each meeting is 15 minutes. Below you will find 5 easy steps to setup a 1:1 Meeting
- Open the Event Platform – Go to the Attendee Tab
- Click on the Attendee You Would Like to Meet With – Click on the “Meet” Button in the Attendee’s Profile
- Select the Date/Time and Type a Message – Click Send
- Once the Meeting is Approved You Will See It In the Meeting Tab
- When It Is Time to Join the Meeting Click the “Join Meeting” Button – Allow the System to Access Your Microphone & Camera
How do I Find the Agenda? You will be able to access the agenda from the top menu inside of the platform. When the session is live you will be able to view the live stream/Ask A Question and view other attendees inside of that session.
How Do I Visit with Sponsors & Exhibitors? Click on the Virtual Booth Tab on the top menu and navigate through our 2021 Sponsors . Click on a booth representative inside of the booth and connect with them directly or send a message inside of the their virtual booth chat.
Want to Provide Your Contact Information to a Sponsor? Click the “Share Your Details” button inside of the virtual booth and the Sponsor will then have your information and will be able to contact you.
Event Feed – Interact with other attendees inside of the platform and share your participation by posting photos on our event feed!