This page will be updated regularly as regulations change. Last Update: 8/2/2021
HEALTH & SAFETY
Royal Media and Cargo Facts are excited to bring you to the Wynn Las Vegas for the 2021 Cargo Facts Symposium. While we value the benefits of in-person activities, we will continue to monitor the ongoing global health crisis and will make adjustments to the event to help ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our attendees, speakers and sponsors/exhibitors.
Cargo Facts is working closely with The Wynn Las Vegas and other partners on health and safety measures to be implemented and followed at the 2021 Cargo Facts Symposium. All attendees must agree to the protocols and guidelines noted below. Please contact our Events Team here if you have any concerns.
Cargo Facts has partnered with CLEAR to ensure a safe entry into the Cargo Facts Symposium. Attendees will be required to download the CLEAR Health Pass application on their personal device to present during check-in at the event.
All attendees must confirm through the CLEAR Health Pass at the time of check-in at the Cargo Facts Symposium they will have one of the following:
- A negative test result for COVID-19 from a test within 72 hours of arrival in Las Vegas. A list of approved COVID-19 testing sites in Las Vegas will be available. Attendees test results will be uploaded to their CLEAR Health Pass.
- Proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 no later than two weeks prior to arrival according to the protocols recommended by the CDC or other medical professional. Attendees will be able to upload their proof of vaccination to the CLEAR Health Pass.
- Complete Daily CLEAR Health Pass Questionnaire
General Attendee Requirements:
- All guests are required to wear face coverings, regardless if vaccinated or unvaccinated, when in indoor public areas, unless actively eating, drinking or smoking.
- Limit physical interactions (handshakes, fist bumps, hugs, etc.)
What to expect when you arrive at the Wynn Las Vegas:
The Wynn Las Vegas continues to work closely with a team of leading medical and public-health professionals to create a Healthy & Safety program based on the most effective practices available. To view the full health & safety plan at the Wynn Las Vegas, Click Here.
Wynn Las Vegas is among the first resorts in the world to become Sharecare Health Security Verified.
A few things you can expect to see when you arrive:
- All employees wearing face masks
- All guests must wear a face covering in all indoor public areas
- A team of cleaning professionals disinfecting guest areas 24 hours a day
- Nearly 300 hand sanitizer stations throughout the resort
- Appropriate and comfortable physical distancing in all gaming and dining areas.