This page will be updated regularly as regulations change. Last Update: 3/26/2021
Royal Media and Cargo Facts are excited to bring you to the Wynn Las Vegas for the 2021 Cargo Facts Symposium. While we value the benefits of in-person activities, we will continue to monitor the ongoing global health crisis and will make adjustments to the event to help ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our attendees, speakers and sponsors/exhibitors.
What to expect when you arrive at the Wynn Las Vegas:
The Wynn Las Vegas continues to work closely with a team of leading medical and public-health professionals to create a Healthy & Safety program based on the most effective practices available. To view the full health & safety plan at the Wynn Las Vegas, Click Here.
Wynn Las Vegas is among the first resorts in the world to become Sharecare Health Security Verified.
A few things you can expect to see when you arrive:
- Non-invasive thermal temperature scans at all entrances
- All employees wearing face masks
- All guests must wear a face covering in all public areas
- A team of cleaning professionals disinfecting guest areas 24 hours a day
- Nearly 300 hand sanitizer stations throughout the resort
- Appropriate and comfortable physical distancing in all gaming and dining areas
General Attendee Requirements:
- Face Coverings Required unless actively eating or drinking
- Six Feet social distancing must be adhered to
- Limit physical interactions (handshakes, fist bumps, hugs, etc.)
- Complete Daily Healthpass Questionaire